Our Promise to Employees.You bring the passion, smarts, and personality; we’ll guide you on your path to success.
Become a Sharpie.
Like what you’ve seen? Here’s what we’re looking for: smart, resourceful, collaborative people who love tinkering, who embrace new ideas and technologies, and who aren’t shy about constructively sharing feedback or proposing a new idea. We’re not necessarily looking for someone who has all of the answers, but someone who is interested in what the answer is and has an idea about how to find it!
Apply for one of our open positions, today!
Why you’d love it here.
You look forward to Mondays.
Your job isn’t just a paycheck to you – you take pride in your career. You get to work with emerging technologies, and we’ve got great snacks and a gym and all that sort of stuff. But if you ask folks here what sets us apart they will tell you: “Best group of people I have ever worked with. Hands down.”
You want to make your mark.
Dive into challenging projects, perhaps participate on a cross-team strategic initiative, and be recognized and appreciated for your contributions – by our customers and our team. You’ll be given freedom to do great things, with guidance from your manager in weekly 1:1 sessions and a truly agile, collaborative work environment.
You’re hungry to learn more.
Not just through formal training events, but integrated in your everyday – lessons learned sessions, employee-led lunches on specialized topics, with budget and hours allocated to training. Plus when you’re working with brand new products and technologies, continuous learning is simply the nature of the job!
Why you’d hate it here.
You enjoy doing the exact same job for years in a row. Stretching your mind and having new experiences is simply too uncomfortable. Versatility and you have long parted ways. “Stasis” is your personal mantra. Your sense of personal space feels complete only when framed by the fractured landscape of cubicles.
Your sense of being and identity is derived primarily from domination by pointy-haired bosses who only occasionally remember your name. You prefer the safety of obscurity by being one of thousands at SuperMegaUberCorp. Being accountable, being honest, and having personal integrity never were your strong suits.
Check out our Technical Marketing Blog
Where we work.
We love our digs! Our workplace is our home away from home. We make sure our Sharpies are comfortable and supported in and out of the office.
We got you covered.
- Robust medical plans through Regence
- Vison care coverage through VSP enables you to obtain services and purchase glasses and contact lenses at reduced rates.
- Dental coverage through Delta Dental covers services ranging from diagnostic and preventive care to orthodontia treatment – all available from your choice of providers.
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs).
- Healthy snacks in the kitchen! (But we also have gummy bears and chips when you need them!)
- 3Sharp sponsors charitable events throughout the year, such as a giving tree and food drives.
- Composting, K-cup recycling, squirrel rescue and feeding the hummingbirds are a few of the ways we try to keep things green around the office!
- Team support for individual endeavors, whether matching funds for a natural disaster in Nepal, cycling for a cause, supporting personal game development projects or rescheduling meetings so a dad can go coach a soccer game. If it matters to you, it matters to us!
- Showing our affection for each other through food – cookie swaps, chili cook-offs, homemade hot-sauce, “Chopped” competitions, and monthly themed happy hours. Like all big families, food brings us together. Good thing we have a gym downstairs!
- Competitive base salary and potential for annual bonus to share in 3Sharp’s success.
- 401k with company match, immediately vested 100%.
- Access to financial advisor for 401k planning or to assist in personal financial goals and budgeting.
- Life and accident insurance.
- Disability coverage – Short-Term and Long-Term.
- Generous time off – start with 15 days of vacation, plus sick leave and the usual paid holidays.
- Flexible office hours to accommodate your commute and family obligations.
- Alternative work schedules may be an option, including reduced hours, remote work, or extended leaves.