3Sharp is an industry thought leader, on the cutting edge of Microsoft SharePoint and Office technologies, serving Fortune 100 companies and small businesses alike with the goal of providing absolutely reliable services and technology solutions for their critical challenges. We are a growing company in Redmond, Washington, providing top-tier consulting and development services focused on Microsoft communications and collaborations technologies.
3Sharp is looking to grow its consulting line and capacity in SharePoint services by hiring a capable individual who can learn and develop SharePoint skills starting at the entry-level. This position is an opportunity for a technically-adept newcomer to the job market to learn practical, real-world solution development on the SharePoint platform, all while gaining consulting experience and skills.
The role is first to learn: to learn the principal architecture and functionality of SharePoint 2013 and Office 365; to learn how to implement SharePoint solutions; to learn SharePoint out-of-the-box features, capabilities, and limitations. Secondly, the role is to take that knowledge and grow it by applying it in SharePoint solutions, proofs-of-concept, demos and demo packaging.
This is an entry-level position, where prior professional knowledge of SharePoint is not needed. This is a long-term growth position, to become and active consultant providing SharePoint solutions to 3Sharp’s customers.
What We Offer
Aside from a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits, 401k match and generous time off, we offer
- Access to the latest technologies from Microsoft, often prior to wide release
- Opportunities to consult directly with customers on solutions
- A truly Agile project environment
- A casual yet professional work environment
- People who truly enjoy working together, and are dedicated to seeing the company succeed – really!
- And of course, foosball
If you’d like to apply, here are things we’d love to see….
- Demonstrated keen interest in – and a history of aptitude for – software implementation and configuration (whether professional or personal)
- Understanding at the broad conceptual of level computer networks, Internet applications and languages, databases, and servers
- Ability to discuss instances in your personal, educational, or professional history where you have quickly learned new technologies
- ~1 year of experience (personal or professional) in creating software-based technology solutions
- Passion, positivity, and enthusiasm for adapting new technologies, customer satisfaction, and for supporting your team and peers
Software development (coding) experience is not required. XML experience is a plus.
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a STRONG MATCH with the above description, we would love to hear from you; please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!