Well, we finally got FabriKam out of the door! I used to know the numbers (almost all of our development was finished last year around this time) but I can tell you that it represents:
- Over 3 years of developer time (assuming 40 hour work weeks)
- 20,000+ lines of managed code
- 600 pages of documentation
- Obviously a strong use of Office System (lots of emphasis on InfoPath and SharePoint)
- Strong use of Back Office (BTS 04, SQL2K w/SQL XML)
It’s not perfect, but we’re definitely proud of it. Now it is yours to enjoy and learn from!