As the new manager of our Office System Solutions Group, I am in the process of building up our team. As a result, I am posting the following job description for the position of Technical Analyst.
We are seeking a technically proficient, customer-facing analyst to design, develop and build custom demonstrations of technology products produced by our customers. These are scenario-based presentations that demonstrate the complex feature sets of these products in real-world situations. The presentations must flow logically and smoothly, cover the desired topics and feature sets in a minimal amount of time, and be truly interactive.
The ideal candidate will be self-sufficient in working directly with the customer, obtaining and refining requirements, designing demonstrations, and implementing design as well as all supporting back-end systems. Additionally, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to lead small teams in these intense, short-term project life-cycles.
Required Soft Skills and Experience
- Superlative written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Presentation development and delivery
- Small-team leadership experience
- Requirements gathering, clarification and management
- Customer-facing experience and relationship building
- Schedule management and prioritization
Required Technical Skills and Experience
- Solid troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Building/installing Microsoft server machines
- 2 years minimum prior experience building technical demonstrations or “proof-of-concept” systems
- Virtual PC experience is a plus
- Developer (C# or VB.NET) experience is a plus
- Building/installing back-end Microsoft services is a plus (e.g., SQL Server, BizTalk, SharePoint Services, Dynamics CRM, etc.)
Candidates matching these requirements can forward resumes to email@example.com.