Packer needed to help with SharePoint 2013 automation using our proprietary tools.
3Sharp has immediate need for a packer with deep software technology experience – installing and configuring software. This candidate will work with or Project lead to create and package SharePoint 2013 content using a proprietary XML-based tool. Your job will be to write/update the XML which will then be used by our tool to create the content specified. For example, you will define SharePoint site names, library names, document names, as well as other information about the sites, documents, etc.
The following are the required technical skills and experience:
- 2+ years in software configuration, setup, installation
- Experience using, editing and creating XML files
- IT professional experience (in any capacity installing or configuring complex software)
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint
- Hourly contract, for a minimum of 40 hours/week
- Starting in January
- Expected duration of 3 months
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a STRONG MATCH with the above description, we would love to hear from you; please contact us by email to 3Sharp’s recruiter, Linna Freeman (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will respond to all serious candidates within two business days.
3Sharp is an industry thought leader, on the cutting edge of Microsoft SharePoint and Office technologies, serving Fortune 100 companies and small businesses alike with the goal of providing absolutely reliable services and technology solutions for their critical challenges.