Quality Assurance Analyst (Contractor)
3Sharp is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst for a contract position. The Analyst will help develop and execute test scenarios, primarily focused around the various SharePoint and Office demos that we build. This entails both structured and exploratory testing, viewing the project deliverables from the perspective of the both the end-user and the demo-presenter. Depending on project schedules, the Analyst will also be responsible for developing and executing test scenarios for 3Sharp’s custom SharePoint and Office solutions.
- Work with project lead to clarify requirements
- Assist with the development and execution of test plans
- Provide accurate estimations of testing time needed on projects
- Test User-Interface (exploratory testing) of appropriate projects
- Execute project deliverables on time/according-to-plan.
The candidate should have 3-6 years’ experience in testing project deliverables with robust QA processes: creating test plans and test scenarios, test execution, and working with project teams. The candidate should have a solid working knowledge of established QA principles and methodologies, and full project life-cycles.
- Experience on 4 or more full project cycles, beginning to end
- 2+ years in general web site/solution testing, on any platform
- 2+ years in working with project and development teams
- 2+ years performing QA testing on demos, documents, and non-custom-developed-software deliverables
- 1+ years using Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Demonstrated competence of QA processes, procedures
- Significant experience working with loosely defined projects with dynamic, evolving requirements
- SharePoint experience strongly preferred, but not a requirement
- BS in computer science, or related field, is strongly preferred.
- Hourly contract, for a minimum of 40 hours/week
- Starting early January
- 3 months expected minimum duration
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a STRONG MATCH with the above description, we would love to hear from you; please contact us by email to 3Sharp’s recruiter, Linna Freeman (email@example.com). We will respond to all serious candidates within two business days.
3Sharp is an industry thought leader, on the cutting-edge of Microsoft SharePoint and Office technologies, serving Fortune 100 companies and small businesses alike with the goal of providing absolutely reliable services and technology solutions for their critical challenges.