Software Development Engineer in Test
3Sharp is an industry thought leader on the cutting edge of Microsoft SharePoint and Office technologies, serving Fortune 100 companies and small businesses alike with the goal of providing absolutely reliable services and technology solutions for their critical challenges. We are a growing company in Redmond, WA, providing top-tier consulting and development services focused on Microsoft communications and collaborations technologies.
Plan, develop, and execute the automated test scenarios for cloud-hosted Enterprise applications. This includes working with the Software Development team to decide how the software will be tested, creating test plans, automating functional tests, automating UI tests, designing automated deployment of environments, etc.
- Work closely with sales, project management, SharePoint experts, software developers and QA in a collaborative, Agile environment
- Follow best practices for creating and executing automated tests
- Follow best practices for software development, including appropriate use of design patterns, properly commented and documented code, consistent use of version control systems, code reviews, etc.
- Accurately estimate work effort at the beginning of projects, and execute to time and budget demands
- Deepen proficiency working on Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Azure
What We Offer
Aside from a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits, 401k match and generous time off, we offer
- Access to the latest technologies from Microsoft, often prior to wide release
- Opportunities to consult directly with customers on solutions
- A truly Agile environment with an emphasis on internal collaboration and knowledge sharing
- A casual yet professional environment
- People who truly enjoy working together, and are dedicated to seeing the company succeed – really!
- And of course, foosball
If you’d like to apply, here are things we’d love to see…
- 5+ years of experience programming in C#
- 3+ years of experience working with development team on creating automated unit and functional tests
- 3+ years of experience developing automated test cases based on manual test case outlines, and using automated UI test frameworks (Coded UI, Kendo UI, etc.)
- 2+ years working with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
- 1+ years of experience working on highly available software, running across multiple servers
- 1+ years of experience testing security and authentication (HTTPS, Active Directory, OAuth, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience testing SharePoint Apps (Full Trust Code, legacy workflows, CSOM)
- Experience developing PowerShell scripts for automated deployment of environments (SharePoint, Azure)
- Experience with running software in the cloud (Azure)
- Experience working on a team
- Experience on 4+ full project cycles (planning through release)
- Ability to work with project leads to clarify and refine requirements
- Familiar with Continuous Integration
- Familiar with basic SharePoint 2013 Administration and Configuration
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Demonstrated competence of QA processes and procedures
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a strong match with the above description, we would love to hear from you; please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!