SharePoint Consultant (contract)
3Sharp is an industry thought leader, on the cutting edge of Microsoft SharePoint and Office technologies, serving Fortune 100 companies and small businesses alike with the goal of providing absolutely reliable services and technology solutions for their critical challenges. We are a growing company in Redmond, Washington, providing top-tier consulting and development services focused on Microsoft communications and collaborations technologies.
We are looking for SharePoint Solutions Consultants to assist in the development of functioning demos and hands-on-labs (HOLs) and otherwise provide consultative services to customers using SharePoint, Office, and related technologies. This is a contract role, offering great exposure to Microsoft technologies and customers, and perfect for someone with 2-4 years’ experience and strong writing skills who is looking to deepen their knowledge and gain additional project exposure. This is a 2 month contract, with the potential for full-time hire if it’s a good mutual fit!
- Gather and document requirements from customers for solutions, which include demos, HOLs, and production solutions
- Based on documented requirements, build solutions leveraging out-of-the-box capabilities of SharePoint, Office, and related technologies
- Identify significant problems and opportunities readily and then solve and/or escalate them in an appropriate manner
- Write clear, consistent demo scripts, HOL manuals, and other documentation for customer consumption
- Interact with customers, project management, quality assurance, and other team members as necessary to ensure project success
- 2-4 years of consulting or its equivalent
- Strong (technical) writing skills! Also strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong familiarity with SharePoint feature sets, preferably SharePoint 2013 and Office 365
- Solid SharePoint configuration skills
- Prior experience defining and implementing permissions and data models in SharePoint
- Prior experience building creative content for demos and/or HOLs is a plus
This is a contract position! 2 months expected duration.
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a STRONG MATCH with the above description, we would love to hear from you; please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!