SharePoint Solutions Consultant
We are seeking a SharePoint Solutions Consultant who can assist in the development of functioning demos and hands-on labs (HOLs) for customers that show off SharePoint 2013 features.
The candidate must possess strong communications skills and be able to manage project priorities effectively and efficiently.
This is a full-time position, offered with a competitive salary, robust medical insurance benefits, matching 401k program, profit sharing, paid vacation, and other benefits in a great, casual but cutting-edge work environment.
The following are the required soft skills and experience:
- 2+ years of consulting experience or its equivalent
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Requirements-gathering, clarification, and management
- Customer-facing and relationship-building experience
The following are the required technical skills and experience:
- Strong familiarity with SharePoint feature sets, preferably SharePoint 2013/Office 365
- Solid SharePoint site configuration skills
- Prior experience defining and implementing permissions and data models in SharePoint
- Prior experience building creative content for demos is a plus
- Prior experience working with Hyper-V Manager is a plus
- Familiarity with at least one SharePoint service application (e.g., Excel Services) is a plus
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a STRONG MATCH with the above description, we would love to hear from you; please contact us by email to 3Sharp’s recruiter, Linna Freeman (email@example.com). We will respond to all serious candidates within two business days.
3Sharp is an industry thought leader, on the cutting edge of Microsoft SharePoint and Office technologies, serving Fortune 100 companies and small businesses alike with the goal of providing absolutely reliable services and technology solutions for their critical challenges.