Software Developer II
3Sharp is an industry thought leader, on the cutting edge of Microsoft SharePoint and Office technologies, serving Fortune 100 companies and small businesses alike with the goal of providing absolutely reliable services and technology solutions for their critical challenges. We are a growing company in Redmond, Washington, providing top-tier consulting and development services focused on Microsoft communications and collaborations technologies.
Develop large-scale enterprise SharePoint solutions using a mix of code running both on the server and in the browser.
- Work closely with sales, project management, SharePoint experts and QA in a collaborative, Agile environment.
- Follow best practices for software development, including appropriate use of design patterns, properly commented and documented code, consistent use of version control systems, code reviews, etc.
- Accurately estimate work effort at the beginning of projects, and execute to time and budget demands
- Deepen proficiency developing Microsoft Office/SharePoint solutions
- Deepen proficiency of writing code that runs in the cloud (Azure) and on Office 365
What We Offer
Aside from a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits, 401k match and generous time off, we offer
- Access to the latest technologies from Microsoft, often prior to wide release
- Opportunities to consult directly with customers on solutions
- A truly Agile project environment
- A casual yet professional work environment
- People who truly enjoy working together, and are dedicated to seeing the company succeed – really!
- And of course, foosball
If you’d like to apply, here are things we’d love to see…
- 3+ years of experience programming in C#/.NET
- 2+ years of working with large scalable enterprise solutions
- Experience with security/authentication models (Active Directory, OAuth, SAML, Single-sign-on)
- Experience writing web applications that run across multiple servers or in the cloud
- Experience using HTML and CSS to layout web pages
- Pragmatic creativity – you can come up with innovative yet realistic solutions to problems
- Resourceful, tenacious, action-oriented temperament that can deal equally well with concrete requirements as well as abstract or fluid circumstances
- Integrity and customer focus – you don’t cut corners in your work or your ethics; you are a strong partner to external customers and to your coworkers
- Experience working in a consulting or project-driven environment is a big plus
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a STRONG MATCH with the above description, we would love to hear from you; please send your resume to email@example.com!