Enterprise Content Management
Enterprise content management consists of the strategies, methods, and applications that support the information lifecycle, from content creation and publication to archiving and eventually disposal. Content creation, storage, security, version control, retention, and data conversions are all handled through an enterprise content management system.
The Benefits of Enterprise Content Management
Enterprise content management systems allow you to:
- Streamline workflows by automating business processes, which ensure content consistency and quality.
- Easily store and find important documents and records.
- Generate consistently-branded documents and forms.
The 3Sharp Approach to Enterprise Content Management
3Sharp’s approach to enterprise content management enables you to replace expensive custom software systems with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office. Using these Microsoft content management systems we create forms and workflows that can manage sales leads, establish performance evaluation systems, automate purchases and payments, control pricing and inventory, and much more.
Microsoft enterprise content management systems also provide a user-friendly interface that your employees are accustomed to, resulting in reduced ramp-up time and increased productivity.
Our enterprise content management solutions include:
- SharePoint document management—Use SharePoint to reduce confusion in document versioning, redaction, and distribution.
- Records management—Search, retrieve, store, hold, and preserve electronic documents in a central location.
- Document generation—Create similar documents easily by using list-based inputs, document sets, templates, content controls, and custom menus.