Web Developer II
Position Description & Responsibilities
3Sharp is a growing consulting company in Redmond, Washington, providing top-tier consulting and development services focused on Microsoft communications and collaborations technologies. We are seeking a proficient, full-time Web/.Net Developer to design, code and implement custom .Net and Microsoft Office solutions.
Required Soft Skills & Experience:
- Experience working collaboratively with team members (PM, QA, etc.) to complete assigned projects
- Demonstrate consulting professionalism, working directly with customers on solutions.
- Ability and desire to self-direct, work-hard, and meet difficult goals
- Aptitude and demonstrated interest in computer software and related technologies
Required Technical skills & Experience:
- Follow best practices for software development, including appropriate use of design patterns, properly commented and documented code, consistent use of version control systems, code reviews, etc.
- Substantial first-hand experience with Agile methodologies, SDLC and software development processes
- 3+ years of experience programming in C# / .NET
- Experience using HTML and CSS to layout web pages
- Experience with WCF or developing REST Web Services
This position offers a competitive base salary. 3Sharp offers a comprehensive and robust benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, 401k matching, a rich vacation offering and numerous intangibles.
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a STRONG MATCH with the above description, we would love to hear from you; please contact us by email to 3Sharp’s recruiter, Linna Freeman (email@example.com). We will respond to all serious candidates within two business days.
3Sharp is an industry thought leader, on the cutting-edge of Microsoft SharePoint and Office technologies, serving Fortune 100 companies and small businesses alike with the goal of providing absolutely reliable services and technology solutions for their critical challenges.