Become a Sharpie
Like what you’ve seen? Here’s what we’re looking for: smart, resourceful, collaborative people who love tinkering, who embrace new ideas and technologies, and who aren’t shy about constructively sharing feedback or proposing a new idea. We’re not necessarily looking for someone who has all of the answers, but someone who is interested in what the answer is and has an idea about how to find it!
Apply for one of our open positions, today!
We’re always looking for smart, inquisitive and enthusiastic folks to join our team. If you’re passionate about what we have to offer, we hope you’ll get in touch and tell us about yourself.
Look forward to Mondays
Your job isn’t just a paycheck to you – you take pride in your career. You get to work with emerging technologies, and we’ve got great snacks and a gym and all that sort of stuff. But if you ask folks here what sets us apart they will tell you: “Best group of people I have ever worked with. Hands down.”
Make your mark
Dive into challenging projects, perhaps participate on a cross-team strategic initiative, and be recognized and appreciated for your contributions – by our customers and our team. You’ll be given freedom to do great things, with guidance from your manager in weekly 1:1 sessions and a truly agile, collaborative work environment.
Never stop learning
Not just through formal training events, but integrated in your everyday – lessons learned sessions, employee-led lunches on specialized topics, with budget and hours allocated to training. Plus when you’re working with brand new products and technologies, continuous learning is simply the nature of the job!
We love our digs!
Our workplace is our home away from home. We make sure our Sharpies are comfortable and supported in and out of the office.
We got you covered.
- Robust medical plans through Regence
- Vison care coverage through VSP enables you to obtain services and purchase glasses and contact lenses at reduced rates.
- Dental coverage through Delta Dental covers services ranging from diagnostic and preventive care to orthodontia treatment – all available from your choice of providers.
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs).
- Healthy snacks in the kitchen! (But we also have gummy bears and chips when you need them!)
- 3Sharp sponsors charitable events throughout the year, such as a giving tree and food drives.
- Composting, K-cup recycling, squirrel rescue and feeding the hummingbirds are a few of the ways we try to keep things green around the office!
- Team support for individual endeavors, whether matching funds for a natural disaster in Nepal, cycling for a cause, supporting personal game development projects or rescheduling meetings so a dad can go coach a soccer game. If it matters to you, it matters to us!
- Showing our affection for each other through food – cookie swaps, chili cook-offs, homemade hot-sauce, “Chopped” competitions, and monthly themed happy hours. Like all big families, food brings us together. Good thing we have a gym downstairs!
- Competitive base salary and potential for annual bonus to share in 3Sharp’s success.
- 401k with company match, immediately vested 100%.
- Access to financial advisor for 401k planning or to assist in personal financial goals and budgeting.
- Life and accident insurance.
- Disability coverage – Short-Term and Long-Term.
- Generous time off – start with 15 days of vacation, plus sick leave and the usual paid holidays.
- Flexible office hours to accommodate your commute and family obligations.
- Alternative work schedules may be an option, including reduced hours, remote work, or extended leaves.