Did you know that you can add a Bing Map to an Event in Microsoft Outlook Web App 2013?
- Click the Calendar link in the O365 top navigation bar.
- Click “New Event”
- Type in a location (for example: Starbucks)and in the drop down dialog click Search Bing.
- Select an item in the left hand to see a popup on the Bing map with more information.
- Select your desired location and click OK.
- In the meeting invite email you can click “Bing Maps” to bring up the Map right in the email.
- You can also navigate to your Calendar, click on the event in the right hand section and click the Open Event icon.
- When the Event opens you can click “map” to view the Map in the Meeting Event as well.
Hope this helps you pick a location for your next meeting!